It’s a recipe Mariam’s Grandmother cook, when she visits them during summer holidays.
Its quick and easy recipe to make as the ingredients are few and cooking takes not much of a time. It’s a healthy meal with great textures and aromas.
Grandma´s chicken enchiladas
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2 cup cooked chicken breast meat, shredded or chopped
- 15.5 ounces pinto beans, drained
- 5 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- Grease the baking sheet with oil and preheat your oven at 350 degree F.
- Take a sauce pan and put it over medium high heat. Add cheese and salsa and cook for about 5 minutes until cheese melts and ingredients combined well.
- Add in chicken and beans, cook for additional minutes until chicken is soft.
- Fill the tortillas with the prepared mixture and place it over baking sheet for baking.
- Bake in oven for about 30 minutes, at end spread cheese and bake for additional 5 minutes. Once done, serve and enjoy.